- Wilhelmus van Raamsdonk, born in 1784
- Wouter van Raamsdonk, born in 1794
- Adriana Loonen, born in 1809
- Christiaan Daniels, born in 1810
- Jan van Gils, born in 1815
- Jan Baptist Akkermans, born in 1820
- Martinus van Gool, born in 1822
- Pieter van Raamsdonk, born in 1840
- Wilhelmus van Raamsdonk, born in 1843
- Helena Aarts, born in 1844
- Johannes Martens, born in 1844
- Godefridus Daniels, born in 1845
- Maria van Iersel, born in 1846
- Josephus van Raamsdonk, born in 1846
- Geerdina Daniels, born in 1848
- Adriaan Boers, born in 1849
- Gerrit Wouter van Raamsdonk, born in 1850
- Dirk Nederveen, born in 1856
- Antonia van Gool, born in 1858
- Maria Hulst, born in 1863
- Cornelis van Gool, born in 1865
- Peter Johannes Bink, born in 1869
- Dora de Geus, born in 1877
- Wilhelmina Petronella Blok, born in 1879
- Adriana Helena Molewijk, born in 1881
- Pieternella Nederveen, born in 1887
- Cornelia Nederveen, born in 1888
- Jacob Nederveen, born in 1889
- Cornelis Nederveen, born in 1890
- Joannes Franciscus Valkiers, born in 1890
- Maria Nederveen, born in 1892
- Johanna Nederveen, born in 1893
- Antonia Nederveen, born in 1894
- Adriana Nederveen, born in 1895
- Gerrit Nederveen, born in 1897
- Dirk Nederveen, born in 1898
- Pieter Nederveen, born in 1900
- Geertruida Nederveen, born in 1901
- Adriaan Nederveen, born in 1902
Regional Archive Tilburg in Tilburg (Netherlands), Population register
Bron: boek, Part: 014, Period: 1890-1902, 's Gravenmoer, archive 959, inventory number 014, Inv. nr. 014 1890-1902 Straat, met index, folio 70
This data was first published on Open Archives on August 30, 2014 and last updated on April 11, 2014. Provenance information: A2Acollection oai-pmh_20210907_3328_00003328.xml van RAT.
The data above was used to search for more related information, the results:
Are you the first person who provides additional information?
Find your ancestors and publish your family tree on Genealogy Online via https://www.genealogieonline.nl/en/
The report has been sent. Thank you!
The records you encounter on Open Archives and which are useful for your research, can be added to your list of favorite records. You can sort this list and when you search you will see immediately which records are already on your list of favorite records.
Favorite records can be downloaded in PDF format (ideal for printing) and GEDCOM format (ideal for importing into your family tree).
To use this feature, you need to login first.
Thank you, your comment has been saved.