Open Archives API
This documentation describes version 1.0 of the Open Archives API. The methods marked with an asterisk (*) require an API key, contact Open Archives to apply for one. All output is in UTF-8 and cached (server-side and via max-age header) for a day, unless otherwise specified.
- Search - searches the genealogical data set and returns the found persons (and records)
- Show - shows one specific genealogical record
- Years ago - lists people born years ago
- Add (*) - adds a link between record and page in online family tree
- List - lists links between records and pages in online family trees